RSI Conference General Session
Rail Supply CEO Panel: Key Drivers of Success in Today’s Environment
Tuesday, September 24 | 8:30 AM – 9:30 AM
All RSI Education & Technical Conference badge holders are welcome to attend the RSI General Session where we will hear from Top CEOs in the rail supply industry. They will provide insights on strategic trends, how government actions affect their business, and the knowledge, skills and abilities that employees need to be successful at their organizations.
Some discussion points include:
- What are the economy’s prospects over the rest of this year and heading into 2020? Should we be concerned about the threat of the recession growing?
- What are some strategies to approach product development and marketing in the future?
- How are government actions affecting business (legislative, regulatory, etc.) and why is it important for the rail supply community to be engaged in the public policy process?
- How can companies partner with organizations like RSI to ensure the collective voices are heard in Washington?
- How is the adoption of Precision-Scheduled Railroading by Class I railroads impacting the business of suppliers?
- Regarding the various rail markets… Are their growth opportunities going forward? What are some of the differences between freight and passenger markets?
Panelists & Moderator
President & CEO
New York Air Brake
Chairman & CEO
The Greenbrier Companies
Amsted Rail Inc.
Railway Supply Institute