Terms & Conditions
Code of Conduct
We are committed to creating a safe, productive, and welcoming environment that is inclusive and free from discrimination, regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, transgender status, age, disability, veteran or marital status, or any other protected categories under applicable law.
All participants, including, but not limited to, attendees, speakers, volunteers, exhibitors, service providers, and all others must abide by the following policy:
- Be considerate of those around you.
- Be respectful of others and their viewpoints that may be different from your own.
- Be collaborative with others.
- Be mindful of your words and actions.
Unacceptable behaviors may include, but are not limited to:
- Offensive or unwanted behavior or language related to, but not limited to, race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, transgender status, age, disability, veteran or marital status, or any other similar categories.
- Visual harassment, such as sexual images OR sexual language including in presentations, PowerPoint etc.
- Sexual harassment of any kind, such as unwelcome sexual advances or words/actions of a sexual nature.
- Wearing attire that includes harmful or offensive language or imagery that is not appropriate for a professional setting.
- Disruption of presentations during sessions or events organized by RSI throughout the 2022 RSI Expo and Technical Conference.
- Abusive action directed at an individual, such as threats, intimidation, or bullying.
- Sharing your RSI registration credentials with any other person(s).
- Making event content available to a competitor of RSI.
- Possession of a weapon or something that could be construed as a weapon.
- Possession or mention of illegal substances.
- Inappropriate comments or stalking of fellow attendees.
- Nudity is prohibited.
- Any other illegal activity not already covered above.
RSI has zero-tolerance for any form of discrimination or harassment, including but not limited to sexual harassment by participants or our staff at our meetings. If you are the subject of, or witness to any violations, you can contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.
Consequences of Unacceptable Behavior
Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated and could result in debarment from current, and/or any future RSI events. If a participant is found or reasonably believed to be engaging in unacceptable behavior, RSI may take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including expulsion from the event without warning or refund. If appropriate, local law enforcement may get involved.
Liability Waiver & Release
In consideration of being allowed to register for, and participate in 2022 RSI Expo and Technical Conference, you hereby warrant and represent that you are age 18 or above and freely waive, release from liability, assume all risks, and covenant not to sue RSI or its members, employees, board members, agents, or volunteers for any expense, loss, damage, personal injury, including loss of life, illness, disability, property damage, or property theft or actions of any kind that you may hereafter suffer or sustain before, during, or after the event, unless said expense, loss, damage, personal injury, including loss of life, illness, disability, property damage or property theft or actions of any kind is caused by the sole, gross negligence of RSI. This Liability Waiver & Release is specifically binding upon your heirs and assigns and is knowingly given.
Photography & Video
On occasion, you may be photographed, video-taped, or audio-taped in connection with RSI activities. As a participant of RSI Expo and Technical Conference, you agree that RSI is the sole owner of all rights in and to the resulting photographs, video footage and recordings, for all purposes related to RSI’s business (both now and in the future). Your name and likeness may be used by RSI in advertising and promotional materials. Participants shall receive no compensation or royalties for appearance in any materials.
As part of your registration of 2022 RSI Expo and Technical Conference, RSI will share the data you provide RSI with third party vendors in order to process your registration, to make you aware of goods and services you may be interested in, to perform analytics on behalf of RSI , in connection with 2022 RSI Expo and Technical Conference and for such other purposes as RSI may approve from time to time.
Your information may be uploaded and visible within the 2022 RSI Expo & Technical Conference mobile app.
RSI reserves the right to change, amend, add or remove any of the Terms & Conditions in its sole discretion and without prior notice. If one or more of the conditions outlined in these Terms & Conditions should become invalid, the remaining will continue to be valid and apply. These Terms & Conditions apply to all event participants (attendees, speakers, sponsors, exhibitors).
The views expressed by any attendee, speaker, exhibitor, or sponsor are not necessarily those of RSI. All attendees, speakers, exhibitors, and sponsors are solely responsible for the content of all individual or corporate presentations, marketing collateral, and/or advertising.
By registering for this event, you acknowledge that any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19. You further acknowledge that you will undertake all measures to protect your own health and well-being and those of others in attendance at RSI, such measures may include (a) wearing masks/facial coverings; (b) maintaining social distance; (c) washing/sanitizing hands frequently; (d) adhering to Centers for Disease Control guidelines, and laws, ordinances and mandates in the locale of the conference; and (d) following RSI’s published COVID-19 safety guidelines for the event.
By attending the 2022 RSI Expo & Technical Conference, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold RSI; The Fort Worth Convention Center; SmithBucklin Corporation or any of their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury.